Buy The Book
Thousands of users, including bankers, business brokers, and accountants, call the Business Reference Guide “an absolute necessity-invaluable to anyone involved in privately held businesses.”
The 2023 Business Reference Guide marks the 33rd edition of this industry-leading and comprehensive guide to pricing businesses, providing up-to-date rules of thumb and pricing information on more than 600 types of businesses. This comprehensive and intuitive guide is trusted by a wide variety of business professionals including everyone from bankers, CPAs, and business brokers, to the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Most Entries Contain
- Rules of thumb for pricing businesses
- Key pricing tips and comments from Industry Experts
- Insightful benchmark information that provides comparison data
- Invaluable industry resources such as associations, publications, and websites
- Industry trends, data, and surveys
- Industry multiple summary data from DealStats
The 2023 Business Reference Guide, now in its 33rd edition, is the essential guide to pricing businesses and franchises.
BRG Online has the most update rules of thumb and pricing information and is updated constantly year round.
2023 Business Reference Guide
“I think the Business Reference Guide… is the best deal in the marketplace. You can get a lot of good stuff out of it. I am just saying, for any CPA or business valuation people out there… I think it is a must in every library.”
–JA, Business Appraiser